A beautiful archaeological city called Zagora combined various civilizations, religions, and cultures. Zagora was inhabited by Jews before Islam and Muslims after it, also inhabited by Nomads, Berbers, and Arabs. and settled by Europeans. This city has preserved the element of difference between its elements to this day.
In addition to all this distinction, Zagora is a Saharan city, and it includes the oldest historical library in the southern region.
Even the Sahara of Zagora is distinct and unique. Contrary to the traditional image of the desert, which is endless golden sand, the desert of Zagora is somewhat black.
The Nomad Excursion team has designed a program that simulates the life of the Saharan dwellers in every detail as clothing, food, etc… To offer you the perfect experience of a nomadic man.
This adventure through history will take you to the farthest place and time, and very different from anything you have seen before, a journey that will not only leave you memories but will nourish your souls and guide you with new ideas about hospitality. Are you ready? let’s go
- -Nomad Excursion team will provide you with your special costume, shoes and Berber names to use them during the program.
- - An accompanying photographer to capture the most important moments and distribute them to the participants at the end of the trip.
- -All meals will be taken homestay with the locals.
- -The Visit of Telouat and Aitbenhaddou Ksar (Palace).
- -The Visit of cinema studios in Ouarzazate
- -Passing through some of the Berber tribes scattered along the Draa Valley.
- -Saharan folkloric animation and overnights in Nomad tents.
- -The visit of Tazagourt Fort, Zaouia Nassiria, And tamegrout library.